Re: [NTLK] Newbie

From: Lee Morgan (leeamorgan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 19:14:04 PST

Fist I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :-)
And it looks like the Newton is in a great state.
I was looking for email capability as well as web browsing - nothing to
fancy (fancy being flash / quicktime movies). More along the lines of
being able to browser my common hits such as Apple's site and developer
sites such as macdevcenter and cocoadevcentral.

Is there a mail client for the Newton?
Would I have any problems browsing image intensive sites (like
Apple's?).
And for that matter what kind of hardware would I need to have internet
access for the Newton? (Note: I don't have a land line phone - only
cell).

- lee