Re: [NTLK] US Army Survival Manual

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 11:44:04 PST

On Monday, December 27, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Dan Fackler wrote:

> I am nearly finished preparing the US Army Survival Manual for
> NewtonBook.
> The plan at this point is to prepare versions for the MP2x00 and eMate.
>
> Anyone interested in packaging the file for earlier models? I'm happy
> send the NewtonPress file. It's about 1mb at this point.

Absolutely!

It would go very nicely with my US Army Issue Camo Case and GPS
Navigator project.

If you send me your final copy, I'll format it for the MP120 and send
you back the package. My email has a 10MB attachment limit so you
should have no problem sending the NewtonPress file.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET