Re: [NTLK] Newton 130 problems

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 07:38:29 PST

There have been a number of MP 130 switch problems . apparently there
is some design problem that results in breaking a solder connection,
someone reported that the problem was even difficult to detect with 10x
magnification.
See Frank Gruendel's site <http://www.pda-soft.de/mp130fixes.html>
good luck

Woody