Re: [NTLK] Isaacs Dates vs. TimeTraxx? [was Re: iambic

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 22:54:35 PST

on 2/1/04 6:04 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:

> It adds a new Dates view, which shows a whole month and every day is a
> line, the dates show as time-bands in each days line - so you immediately
> see how many dates you have, when and how long they are. Tapping a date
> gives you time & title, and you can check any additional notes and see who
> else is involved in that date. Plus you can display if a day has to-dos or
> anniversaries. Quick entry of new dates, too.
> Seems nice enough and doesn't replace anything - you can always use the
> build-in views.

It sounds a lot like TimeTraxx! You make me jealous! ;-) Actually, you need
to try it with Action Names.... AN bypasses the built-in to do functions and
soups, which often causes problems with other third-party dates apps... For
instance, TimeTraxx can't handle AN todos, although OverLord does! :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland