[NTLK] DASHBOARD SCRIPTS

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 12:05:19 PST

OK I know that this has been spoken about and i tried to go to the website to try to figure it out myself but have been at a stand still for a moment now. when i tried to type in the script on a boring train ride one day i tried it and tested the reminder script and it gave em an error so i figured i missed sumthing sumwhere. so i then tried a copy from keyboard so as not to type incorrectly at any point. i got the same error. while in dashboard i hit test and i get

error 48601 script code can not be compiled...

i try to have works inspect it for me and it says illegal character '%c':line 6

of course the question is what am i doing wrong? the next is how can i fix them? and the last question is where can i find the all package script that i cant seem to find on my newt anymore. actually i had all these scripots at one point and dont know why i dont anymore.

TIA

LAG