[NTLK] nHTML, nBlog, and XML-RPC source code now available

From: Adam Tow (tow_at_tow.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 10:56:46 PST

Everyone:

I've released the source code for nHTML (2.0b14), nBlog (1.0a10), and
XML-RPC (1.0a10) on my web site:

http://www.tow.com/software/

The products no longer have any time restrictions. I'm hoping that the
Newton developer community will be able to extend these products beyond
what I've been able to do.

I have read that nBlog no longer works with Blogger. I'm suspecting
that something changed in the backend of Blogger's API that is causing
the errors to appear in nBlog. Hopefully, someone will be able to muck
around XML-RPC and nBlog's code to find the solution.

Enjoy the products!

-adam

--
Adam Tow <adam_at_tow.com>