Re: [NTLK] Have SER001, will travel... maybe as far as Germany

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:45:20 PST

Paul, I thought PCB man had stopped selling his Serial board add-on?
It says as much on his site, and in a private email he told me he was
working on the next replacement, with other bits added, oooops have I
said too much? Sorry PCB man.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130