Re: [NTLK] Ladys and Gentlemen, we have a new rumor!

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 15:23:25 PST

Well, the NOS is good, no question, but still room for improvement. If
there weren't, we wouldn't be using all sorts of additional items like
Dashboard (indispensable IMO), NuDrop and others. It works, but I'd be
happy with a few changes. When I found that joke app, MacOS, I thought
someone had made a new Mac-like OS shell - a real letdown when it
turned out to be a joke.
Mind you, I still prefer the NOS, even in its basic form, over Palm or
the PocketPC OS.

In my book, the handwriting recognition is the most important and
deciding feature of the Newt. I love being able to tell people that I
don't need to learn weird hieroglyphs or write in specially designated
locations because the Newt understands English.

The big screen is a tossup - I like the extra real estate, but I'm not
too wild about the fact that it's only a pocket computer if you wear a
vintage 1978 leisure suit....

--
A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my
part.