Re: [NTLK] Ladys and Gentlemen, we have a new rumor!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 07:55:07 PST

On 15-feb-04, at 0:23, Bret Feinblatt wrote:
> Well, the NOS is good, no question, but still room for improvement. If
> there weren't, we wouldn't be using all sorts of additional items like
> Dashboard (indispensable IMO), NuDrop and others. It works, but I'd be
> happy with a few changes. When I found that joke app, MacOS, I thought
> someone had made a new Mac-like OS shell - a real letdown when it
> turned out to be a joke.

Don't really get your point, don't tell me you'd rather have a PDA with
the MacOS on it, as much as I like it I would hate it in a PDA.
As for the ad-on utilities, I don't know any OS that doesn't have these.
Of course the ideal OS wouldn't need them, but I doubt that that can be
made, there are always different tastes...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html