Re: [NTLK] Flash cards

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 05:47:17 PST

On 17 Feb 2004, at 13:25, Zachery Bir wrote:
> I'd actually be more interested in developing a Mac-side soup
> browser/data explorer kind of app. Not just on a single "file" basis,
> but say, loading up a whole backup and going through it.
>
> Wouldn't be a file explorer, more like an analogous Python ZODB
> instance.

The main part of this already exists (correct me Paul, if I'm wrong) in
the DCL library.
Actually, the "backup" isn't implemented yet, but there is a very
robust NSOF translator.
Thanks to mi(c)i & paul, we can even translate the "dump" into a neat
XML.

I think the only problem now for us is time. If you feel like trying,
we'd be glad to give a hand.

--
Nicolas
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html