Re: [NTLK] Fwd: OS X 10.1.5 and the eMate

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 14:41:47 PST

My experience with Classic in 10.1 was not good, much better in 10.2.
If you want to use NCU in Classic you will need a Keyspan usb/serial
adaptor, and install only the os 9 drivers.
For installing packages NewTen will use built in ports or Keyspan ports
in OS X.
Many people are using NewtSync, I am not sure if it allows transferring
Newtworks documents.
Hopefully folks that use NewtSync will comment.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html