[NTLK] I'm ashamed I have to ask this...

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 20:31:06 PST

I just got a power adapter for the MP2100 and when plugged in it doesn't
appear to charge the battery, I tap the battery on Dashboard and it says the
battery is discharging and the power is coming from AC.

I am assuming that if a battery pack is plugged into the MP and you plug
power to it from the adapter that it would charge the battery, no?

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html