Re: [NTLK] I'm ashamed I have to ask this...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 20:56:33 PST

on 17/02/04 23:31, Newtopia at MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net wrote:

> I just got a power adapter for the MP2100 and when plugged in it doesn't
> appear to charge the battery, I tap the battery on Dashboard and it says the
> battery is discharging and the power is coming from AC.
>
> I am assuming that if a battery pack is plugged into the MP and you plug
> power to it from the adapter that it would charge the battery, no?

Is this a genuine rechargeable battery pack of a regular battery tray that
you filled with rechargeable cells?

-Laurent.

firebottle n.obs.: A large, primitive, power-hungry active electrical
device, similar in function to a FET but constructed out of glass, metal,
and vacuum. Characterized by high cost, low density, low reliability,
high-temperature operation, and high power dissipation. Sometimes mistakenly
called a `tube' in the U.S. or a `valve' in England; another hackish term is
glassfet.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html