Re: [NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:25:44 PST

I completed a sync using NewtSync and the plugin AddressSyncPlus. All
seemed to go okay, then at the end of the sync, I brought up Names on
my Newt, and it said something to the order of "New birthdays have been
added in the address book, do you want to add them to Dates?" To which
I answered "yes" and thus my problem. Dates is now big time fouled. I
will contact the author, and see if there's something he suggests.
Otherwise, yes, it's brainwipe time. Again.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html