Re: [NTLK] eMate hinge - Should I be worried?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 13:44:52 PST

On 22-feb-04, at 21:42, Woody Smith wrote:
> You will need two torx wrenches or screwdriver tips T8 and T10,
> soldering iron/gun and a good small philips screwdriver P0 or P1

One remark about this, I've seen it before that it was advised to
unsolder but I've opened loads of eMates lately without any soldering.
Detaching the flat-cable top left (motherboard towards you and keyboard
is down) and when the motherboard is diagonal the two keyboard
flat-cables is all that's needed.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html