[NTLK] PocketReader won't download

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_donaldwilson.info)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 18:27:47 PST

I have a PocketReader I just bought, and downlaoded the drivers from UNNA.

When I hit the Load button, nothing happens. The Newt just sits there.

If I don't have the PR attached, then the drivers tell me as much.

Was there a special wiring for the DB-9 -> Mini Din 8 connector? The PR
only came w/ the DB-9 adapter, so I'm thinking I might need to make an
adapter form that to the Newt serial if there is a special wiring needed.

Thank you,
~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html