Re: [NTLK] PocketReader won't download

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 19:31:32 PST

Donald,

I have the same experience with my recently-bought PR. I didn't get a
specific Newton cable with mine and wasn't successful with various
gender changes. Today was the day, I was planning to put the output of
the PR on an osciloscope to figure out what signals use what wire so I
could put a cable together but it didn't happen. If this is not
resolved by another list member in the meantime, I will certainly share
any wisdom I might gather with the PR when I get around to this
research hopefully later this week.

OZ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html