Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:58:18 PST

> PS Panther runs excellently here as well as for 50+ installs I have
> done for my customers.

Strange, everyone seems to be having a wonderful time with Panther
while everyone I know (excluding you guys) is having a terrible time.

I think Steve is intercepting my messages and messing with my prefs -
like auto "Get Mail". I'll have to send him some chocolates, maybe.

Good Day :-)
Jared Bland
15 in 12 days.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html