Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:15:40 PST

> I want the power of the G5 and I
> want to have multiple units in my house. So, buying a server with the
> dual
> G5's and all of the other goodies serving a thin client to multiple
> stations
> would be really good.

There's actually something similar to that which will possibly be
implemented in 10.4. Though, the other way around. Multiple boxes
around the house on the network. The computer you're currently on
syphons off CPU time from the other computers in the house. You get as
much power as the amount of boxes you purchase. Cool, eh?

Oh another note, my smoke alarm just went off. All your disagreeing
with me and making me respond to each one of your notes made me forget
about the pizza slice I put in the oven an hour ago to warm up. It's
jet black. Carbon anyone?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html