Re: [NTLK] [OT] Economics of piracy

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:22:38 PST

The internet has helped this alone to make it possible, but there is a lot
of work to go yet. But at least the means of mass distribution is no longer
a monopoly. I have found many good bands with material worth buying solely
through the net.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!