Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 15:36:34 PST

Hmmmm,

Water cooling is a very "cool" way to go that is cost/thermal effective.
With dies shrinking, you'll have to reconsider this position shortly as
there will be a requirement for this type of cooling, not necessarily water
but non-fan type.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

> I for one like the new iMac with their fantastic lcd screens and I also
> like the G5, which is not anything like any PC out there. If you want
> outrageous do a search for water cooled PC's, yes water cooled

I know what watercooled PCs are. There should be no reason for them.

-Jared Bland

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html