Re: [NTLK] Some Project Ideas for Idle Hands

From: LD Bear (newton_at_ldbear.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 10:59:29 PST

I wholeheartedly agree with #3. I have had my MP 2100 for almost two years,
and I'm just now getting wireless set up. It takes a lot of time and effort
to search for information and software that is relevant and up-to-date. I
would like to see a site which has detailed and current information on how
to do things with your Newton. Why don't we centralize our efforts on a few
complete sites instead of having thousands of separate sites? Or maybe I'm
just not looking in the right place. Is there NewtonSurfer.com?

LD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html