Re: [NTLK] Build Your Own Newton

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 13:02:14 PST

On Feb 24, 2004, at 7:27 AM, Woo Lee wrote:

> Here's the best way...
>
> Step one: Have SJ sell all his Apple stock to 'the woz' for .01 cent
> per
> share and give up his 'seat' to 'the woz'.
> Step two: Have 'the woz' get Apple back to it's 'core'.
> Step three: Apple products beyond belief...

The only problem is, Woz was/is about "using the least amount of chips
while having the most features" (not verbatim). That's hardly what
Steve Jobs is about. I'd keep Stevie J. any day of the week. Sculley
is the only person who kept Apple pure at its core while pumping up the
Macintosh's marketshare through ADVERTISING. We need Sculley back.
Once that happens, there will be an influx of products, ads and cheese
- because no coming-back party is complete without the power of cheese.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html