Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and iCal

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 22:32:36 PST

Well, not quite right. I've been syncing since Jaguar and have had only
one problem since I upgraded to Panther. Really odd. All of a sudden the
Mr. and Mrs. were showing up in the wrong place for a few of my names and
causing errors. I cleaned those up and also noticed that I appeared to
have duplicate and triplicate dates. I cleaned those up for two years and
deleted everything older than that. Since then, all's worked perfectly.

Betty
bettyy at earthlink dot net