Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and iCal

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 15:25:20 PST

On Thursday, February 26, 2004, at 01:32 AM, bettyy_at_earthlink.net
wrote:

> Well, not quite right. I've been syncing since Jaguar and have had
> only
> one problem since I upgraded to Panther. Really odd. All of a sudden
> the
> Mr. and Mrs. were showing up in the wrong place for a few of my names
> and
> causing errors. I cleaned those up and also noticed that I appeared to
> have duplicate and triplicate dates. I cleaned those up for two years
> and
> deleted everything older than that. Since then, all's worked
> perfectly.
>
> Betty
> bettyy at earthlink dot net

Last time I tried it, companies didn't synch at all -- only
individuals. And with the Dates <--> iCal synch there were a lot of
gaps and problems, including the one hour offset bug, the absence of
events and repeating meetings, and something crazy about To-Dos which I
can't remember.

Are you saying all that is working fine for you? I wonder what I'm
doing wrong?

Michael