[NTLK] anyone using GPRS from T-Mobile with Blunt?

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 13:29:43 PST

I've looked over this page for hints at configuration:

   <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=103490546928763&w=2ntalk>

But I can't make heads or tails of how to adapt it to be inline with
what my Palm and PowerBook both use to accomplish the same thing over
Bluetooth and T-Mobile's internet access.

If it's just a matter of using 'internet2.voicestream.com' as the
"phone number" and getting the modem script set up appropriately, I
suppose I can work it out. The modem script that Panther's Internet
Connect uses seems awfully verbose, but I'll see if I can get the one
my Palm uses and adapt it.

Thanks in advance to any who are already playing :)

Zac