Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 12:57:50 PST

Luiz,

Even though the Newt says 'Backup' what I asked it to do was
'Syncronize'. I've noted that in OS9 as well, it is particularly
precise informing what is going on...

So I am syncronizing to a Claris Organizer file (dates, contacts,etc)
which is empty. And is way away from the NCU application..... It is
different from the Backup-procedure, where the previous backups
folder and Backups folder files are incrementally updated.

The Palm Desktop I use is Palm Desktop 4.1. Palm, Inc. It runs
nicely in OSX. It now reliably crashes when I ask it to open (and
convert) a Claris organizer file. But once, to days ago, it opened a
newly NCU-syncronized Claris file without a hitch! Been trying to do
it again since...

Berthe

--
Berthe