Re: [NTLK] [OT] Problem acessing email behind firewall

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 13:00:50 PST

On 27/02/04 15:44, "James Nichols" <smilr_at_mac.com> wrote:

>> That's why I'm looking for another service that wouldn't
>> have "mail" in its URL.
>>

> Have you tried accessing them via the ip address directly - rather than
> using the url?

Yep. Victor sent me the IP address of the mail2web server, but it's also
blocked. I'm a bit at a loss as to how they did it. I can't imagine they
collected all URLs and IP addresses for all free web-based email services...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA