Re: [NTLK] Seems to be a lot of Call-Signs?...

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 11:14:57 PST

> I wrote a morse code practice application. After I got my Extra
> license, I didn't do too much with it anymore.
> If you are interested in the application I have a page @
>
> http://www.ahha-doppler.com/newt/newt.html
>
> Sources are available for the adventurous!
>
> mike allison
> kn6zt

I actually came across that and downloaded last night. Have not had a chance
to try it yet. That was really the only app I came across googling for
newton and ham radio. I am in the slow process of working on upgrading. The
slow part is being the code so maybe this will help me out. Thanks for the
work on that and for even throwing in the sources.
Jeff
KG4ZIE