Re: [NTLK] Hello, and question: Netgear MA401 Wi-fi card and WEP problems

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 08:06:41 PST

>Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:15:38 -0500
>Subject: [NTLK] Hello, and question: Netgear MA401 Wi-fi card and WEP problems
>From: Henry Bonath <newton_at_crxohio.org>
>
>Hi everyone, This is my 1st post. I'm pretty new to the community, and the
>Newton, I purchased my MP2000 a couple of weeks ago.
>
>[...]
>
>I'm an apple service provider, so I'm not too Newb to these technologies,
>but the Newt is a completely new venture for me.
>
>Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>
>-Henry

Cheers Henry,

what got you - as Apple Service provider more on the inside track of
current tech, I reckon - to jump aboard? What do you expect from it?

I bought my first Newton half a year ago, because I wanted an able and
inexpensive eBook reader. For me, Project Gutenberg is *the* killer app for
a nice, porteable device like this. I use my MP 130 about one to three
hours a day as eBook reader, other applications are at this time not as
important to me (but GPS might become very interesting for my travels).

Finest regards,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html