[NTLK] Rebuilt Newton 2000 / 2100 battery packs for sale

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 09:53:40 PST

Hi gang,

since I have recently spent a small fortune on a couple
of Newton 2000 / 2100 battery packs that were at or near
the end of their life cycle, I am now able to offer 2x00
packs without the necessity of a trade-in.

When ordered, each pack will be rebuilt with new 2100 mAh
cells (original cells were 1200 mAh) and shipped your way
one or two days later.

Such a pack will set you back either 65 Euro or 55 Euro
if you provide proof that you donated at least 5 Euro or
USD to NewtonTalk (www.newtontalk.net). Donations within
the last month qualify.

Shipping is only what I pay my beloved post office lady:

 5.29 Euro (Germany)
 7.85 Euro (Europe)
 9.85 Euro (World, surface)
11.85 Euro (World, air)

Up to two additional packs would increase shipping
inside Europe by about two Euro and worldwide by
about four Euro.

You might or might not know that these packs are frequently
offered at eBay at way more than 100 USD, some I've seen
with a buy it now price of 135 USD.
Talking of eBay: I will not only set fire on you, but also
start appearing in your dreams if I see these packs turn up
at eBay. This is a service I'd rather provide for NewtonTalk
members and their friends, and ideally NewtonTalk should
benefit from it (hence the donation clause). Although it is
a free world, I'd rather not spend 4 hours per pack to make
someone else rich :-)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html