Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Henry Stukenborg (hjstukenborg_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 08:23:07 PST

> I love how liberally we Mac users use the word "forcing."

If I understand your intent, then I agree - there is no way Apple can
'force' us to upgrade. If the current tools you have for free do the job,
happy days. If not, then you can either choose other free tools or pay for
the new versions.

I also firmly believe iTunes will remain free since the profit from the iPod
and ITMS feeds that development. Also that's it's market - the others are
free, etc.

Just my lowly 2¢.

-Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html