Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 12:00:13 PST

on 1/10/04 9:49 PM, Dan at dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com wrote:

>> Er, I just counted and there were 41 names... (Photoshop 8/CS)
>>

>> Robert Benschop
>> ----------------
> LOL well it was a few years ago when I counted last. Guess I need to count
> more often LOL.

I suspect that, like the Apple teams, they simply added new names to the
list as time went on, and didn't remove names as people left. This is
because newer versions share the code from the original versions, so, the
lists can only get longer. :-)

BTW, the Photoshop credits keep going. They include several engineering,
user interface, etc. teams... It's quite a bunch of people nowadays...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland