Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 14:32:03 PST

Hello Robert,

Jumping to conclusions? I am just pointing out the way that peoples
post's are treated differently. Somebody posts' about the Canadian Tax
and Victor suggests he post somewhere else. Where as the talk of
Poutine is left to flourish. I just find it confusing, why they were
treated differently.

As for Victor, I can see that I have treaded on some toes. My
apologies, but all I was suggesting, is that perhaps somebody else
would be better suited to the role of administrator/moderator someone
who has the time to do all the work involved.

Sorry, sorry.

I can see that this list is not what I had expected, and that is
entirely my own fault. I had expected somewhere where, personal insults
and a lot of off topic posts are not tolerated. I am just trying to get
the most out of my Newton, which is why I joined the list. Maybe if I
had been on the list a while, then I would have understood the history
of the list, but I haven't and I have no idea what Victor has or hasn't
done for the Newton community. How can you expect me too?

I always try to be polite and considerate when I post, I also actively
try to get stuck in and help when I can. I have only had my Newton for
4-5 weeks so I am still very green (forgive the pun).

The Newton community seems to be very close knit, this can be a bit
daunting for someone who has recently joined, and doesn't know the
history or the users. I am just trying to share my viewpoint as a
newbie, my intention being hopefully to improve things for everyone.

Kind regards

Anil.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html