[NTLK] Holidays 2004!

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 05:39:54 PST

I asked Adam Tow in an E-mail if it was okay if I post this to the
NewtonTalk list, but never got a reply. That is a more public forum than
this so I am making an assumption that he will not mind.

Sir,
   Do you mind if I also post this on the NewtonTalk List. I had bee
looking for this for some time, but use the list more frequently than I
use usenet nowadays. Thanks in advance!

In article <20031230100200.16110.00001395_at_mb-m22.aol.com>,