Re: [NTLK] OFF TOPIC - Anil + list

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 05:50:42 PST

Hi Jon, yes you are right my baptism by fire, may actually be very
beneficial. I have got to know a lot more people on this list. And my,
say it how I see it attitude, may come in handy in the future once I
have earned my stripes.

Thanks for your warm welcome, this is what I expected Newton users to
be like. Warm and open. So thanks again Jon.

Anil K Solanki
Leicester
United Kingdom.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html