Re: [NTLK] Database App. for MP2100

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 15:15:34 PST

On Sunday, January 18, 2004, at 03:01 PM, Ted Ramsden wrote:

> Need some advice on a simple to use data base app for the MP 2100.
> Need to
> make a data base to track Scuba Dives and Student Info !

You might have a look at eBase. Should be on UNNA along with passwords.
I bought mine when I first got my 2100 and have over the years used it
quite a bit. Simple to use. I paid for it way back then but they
released it to public domain. Once installed on you Newton it is
accessible from within works, just hit new and pick database.

Larry Zasitko
iBook, iMac, Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + eMate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html