Re: [NTLK] More White Noise, oh well... (was not Re: Canadian

From: john reeve (john_reeve41_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 01:55:14 PST

---
> one should not
> overlook/forget the archives of this list... It's a
> real treasure.
-Jon Glass
---
I'll deffo go alone with that 1, I had a problem with
the contrast on my MP2K a while back. Couldn't find
any info on the FAQ so looked in the archives, did a
search, and sure enough a post had been made regarding
this issue - so problem solved. I think it's worth
looking in the archives before posting a question to
the list, many issues have probably been covered many
times before.
i'm not really an active participant in the group but
I'm hooked on reading all the posts, all this business
about poutine, man bags etc. is highly entertaining -
almost like an e-mail soap opera!
John.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html