[NTLK] Chat

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 12:47:58 PST

   Hey try that out, and if all else fails, you are welcome to use the chat room of vintage computing...

http://www.jrthompson.org/atari/

     I've been on there numerous times with my Newton 2000.

    If anyone is up for a chat, let me know. This site is VERY lynx and firewall friendly too.

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu