Re: [NTLK] Lots of Newton/eMate stuff to be sold

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 12:52:00 PST

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a note on the list to say I have had a great deal of
interest and replies to my posting re: stuff to be sold. Several individuals
have shown interest in large bundles. I will be trying to work something out
with them first. I will get back to others depending on how bundle sales
work out. Thank you for all your replies. This list remains a wonderful
resource.

Glenn Roe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html