[NTLK] Recommendations

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 18:27:30 PST

Greetings,

I've been on a Newton buying spree recently and I'm the proud owner of
a MP2100 and a MP130. I have looked at all the Newton sites and have
been following this list for a couple of weeks but frankly I'm
overwhelmed by all the products and services mentioned. I'm looking for
the definitive recommendations for the following things:

Screen protectors for both MP2100 and MP130
Ethernet card for MP2100 (I have a wired network with a DHCP router)
Memory expansion for the 2100

Later after I've gotten my feet wet a bit, I'll deal with trying to use
BlueTooth.

Thanks you very much,

oz
On Maury Island in the great PNW of the US (That's the PSW to all the
Canadians on the list ;) )

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html