Re: [NTLK] Recommendations

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 00:06:35 PST

on 1/26/04 3:27 AM, John Osborne at tooz_at_oceanatlas.com wrote:

> Screen protectors for both MP2100 and MP130
> Ethernet card for MP2100 (I have a wired network with a DHCP router)
> Memory expansion for the 2100

Definitive???? Ha!!!

For screen protectors, try NuShields. The creator is on this list.
Hopefully, he's writing you in private. I've got them on our Newtons... They
are current and solid... Get them.

Ethernet card? That will generate some conversation, I suppose. I recommend
checking the FAQ. It has a solid section on ethernet.

I don't know what you mean by memory expansion. Do you mean memory cards?
But the largest linear you can afford, or go with Paul Guyot's ATA driver,
and use ATA cards... See? Definitive is not a word I would think of
concerning these topics. ;-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland