Re: [NTLK] Nsync for WinXP

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 20:26:17 PST

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:40:53PM -0600, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> It was my understanding there wasn't much need because the Newton
> Connection Utilities still work under XP ... I know they work under
> Win2K ... but since I don't do much of that, I spose there may be
> benefits of newer stuff.

TCP-based (or heck, even Appletalk-based) backup/package installer
resources for the Windows platform is hollow spot in the Newton world.
I wouldn't mind seeing either exist for unix-like operating system as
well. Netatalk exists already, so the services for Appletalk are already
available.

--
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but
    one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.