Re: [NTLK] So where to (re)start?

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 08:58:12 PST

Hmmm, what laptop is the least current that will work for this purpose and
could sit by my router running, but with the lid closed? I have located my
cable modem and router in my laundry closet close to the ceiling so I get a
good broadcast to the second floor, it would have to sit there.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!