Re: [NTLK] FW: Re: Gem Enterprises selling info from my site ***This is my first post ever, please make this a group reply***

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 09:32:05 PST

Victor,

Understood. Although I would guess that [while its up to Frank and the
rest of this is basically academic] many here would still see
advertising the CD/Link as part of the reason to buy the package as
poor. If Gary wanted to do Newton users a favor he would just include
the link without using it as marketing to further his sales. Mentioning
it as a sideline as one thing, using it as a selling point is what I
think many do not like. That's just my opinion.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html