Re: [NTLK] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 12:13:34 PST

I GOT so use to just reading the sig lines i forgot i had this on my newt. another great overlord pgk is the overlord book which lets u read all the rules without the actual program. very funny reading when trying to impress sumone with your newt. im sure the link will be mentioned if it hasnt already since im a day behind on reading....

LAG
ps. to all and especially newbies. i shall be redoing and updating my must have list that i used to share with the list members in the next week stay tuned for more info.

Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
Bret Feinblatt asked:
> Where do you get this list from?
From Sean Luke's Overlord.
http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/newton/Overlord/