Re: [NTLK] Chess, beaming games, nMAME [was Chess program question]

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 12:14:01 PST

Thanks for the info DJV,

I use Deep green at the moment, and excellent it is too. My only gripe
is that it could be bigger on a 2100 screen, seems to be designed for
all MP's which is fine, but bigger would be better in this case. Does
anyone know if its possible to increase the size? Any idea who has the
source code?

Playing internet chess would be great, because the data rates don't
have to be high, latency wouldn't really be a problem. And I would get
to kick your butt DJV ; )

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130