Re: [NTLK] 1 MB storage card

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 16:16:13 PST

Peter,

Good suggestion--I tried a modem card and the same thing
happened--nothing. The same card inserted into my 2100 presents a slip
when the modem is inserted. So it does sound like a dead card slot. I
just got this on ebay and the MP is great shape with a perfect screen.
Maybe I should buy a beater 130 and combine the two? Anybody got a 130
with a dead screen. Would there be any value in resetting the MP to
factory conditions (after a backup of course)?

oz

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html