[NTLK] Ctrl-Alt-Del (cmd-opt-esc) for Newton?

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 18:08:25 PST

Is there a way to kill a stuck application without resorting to the
reset button? I realize that it's hard to give the OS a three finger
salute when you only have one finger (the pen) but maybe there's some
obscure utility that allows this via some secret screen location. I've
been trying to play nBattleship with my daughter between a MP130 and a
MP2100 but the game seems to randomly freeze on the MP130 necessitating
a reset. TIA

oz

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html