Re: [NTLK] A Thought About Newton's Law

From: dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 17:55:46 PDT

Hi,

Newton's Second Law was published, It's about NOS 2.0 Try googling
ISBN: 0122916557

hth david

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, David Deranian wrote:

   Hi List-

   I'm sure some of you old-timers like me have read the book by Andrew
   Gore and Mitch Ratcliffe called "Newton's Law". I found my copy
   recently and started just skimming through it and was reminded how
   exciting the whole Newton movement seemed back in those beginning days.
   Andrew and Mitch did a real nice job of making the the Newton seem very
   inviting with lots of humor and solid information.